SA:MP - Cops and Criminals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the server Cops and Criminals

3 posters

Im banned for anything

RennanSzy

Дата регистрации : 2016-02-06

Im banned for anything Empty Im banned for anything

Post by RennanSzy Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:52 pm

1. Your in-game username:RennanSzy
    2. Reason of ban:GodMode????????????????????????????????????????
    3. Admin who banned you:naKe
    4. Date:09/02/2016
    5. Why you want to be unbanned:I was playing, and I was trying to arrest naKe and Flawless,i teazed Flawless, and was banned for GodMode, I do not even know what it means GodMode, so may have been a mistake, did not do anything different than I always do.
    6. Anything to add?:Im banned for anything BAHAXOq
    Mr.[B]ean
    Mr.[B]ean
    Модератор
    Модератор

Дата регистрации : 2014-09-17
    Ник в игре : Mr.[B]ean
    Статус : Server Manager

Im banned for anything Empty Re: Im banned for anything

Post by Mr.[B]ean Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:30 am

Well , i saw with my two eyes you were using godmode , it means you refil your health + armour once your HP get low . Therefore , don't make a bunch of lies to beg for your unban , i'm not thinking for that , you were banned before right ? Unfortunately , you did another stupid thing again . So , say ' goodbye ' to all your friends in the server and i'm happy you were one of the player in this server but now Question Question Question See You Again Hommie !!!
    RennanSzy

Post by RennanSzy Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:36 am

no problem my friend, but it is not the message that will prevent me from playing this server, and if you saw me using this as GodMode, I recommend you go to an eye doctor or a psychologist, because you're seeing things. See You Again Hommie !!!
    Mr.[B]ean
    Mr.[B]ean
    Модератор
    Модератор

Post by Mr.[B]ean Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:27 am

3 admins were looking at you on that time . Don't try to lie us it just lost your chance to get unban .
    RennanSzy

Post by RennanSzy Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:37 am

Dude, whatever, it's no use arguing with the admins of the server, I see others unban appeal, and you guys think everything is a lie, no one ever speaks the truth, as you will unban someone? I've seen several times life increase and then return to normal, it is a bug sa-mp, and another thing, if I used this as godmode, do not you think someone would have already reported me? Do you think I die as I die on that server? If I used it my score and money would be much larger than they actually are, or were. Do not you think I would arrest the Flawless the first time I tried, not after I DIED for him?
    But no, you said three admins seen, and as I already said above, no use arguing with you, you are always right, and we always wrong. See you later.
    Mr.[B]ean
    Mr.[B]ean
    Модератор
    Модератор

Post by Mr.[B]ean Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:58 am

Firstly , we didn't take easy anybody unban appeal . Definitely anyone didn't reported you because admins were close with you on that time . 2 admins were attacking you and your HP and AP get lower then you refil them back, huh  Question  I never seen this kind of bug in SaMp World. Maybe you're too pro till can found this bug .Don't think we ( admins ) are still new in this situation . So , Have a nice day and dream your unban in your nightmare Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Главный админ
    Главный админ

Дата регистрации : 2014-05-17

Post by Admin Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:41 pm

There's no such bug in the samp that refills your health or armour. and you should understand that you're not the only person who tried to bullshit us. naKe and Mr.Bean are professional admins and they know what they do. would be better if you just confess your fault. of course nobody will believe in your tales. you're not the first, you're not the last
    Mr.[B]ean
    Mr.[B]ean
    Модератор
    Модератор

Post by Mr.[B]ean Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:28 pm

How about you Misterr Lier ???? Still didn't confess your fault . Keep saying we're wrong and you wouldn't play again in this server . Keep Calm and Rest Your Mind , lier . Smile
    RennanSzy

Post by RennanSzy Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:21 pm

I'll confess something that is a lie? Oh, and you samp professional explorers, already saw ALL types of bugs to talk they do not exist? that's the problem with the administration here, you were only happy if I lie to you guys,saying that I was using this godmode, and as I already read in other post, you do not accept lies is not it? You just do not listen to you who want to, is a lie, oh and no problem, I'm not going to play on this server? Now that's a lie, why I go, whether you guys like it or not, my friends, even if it is with another account, why make money and score this server is very easy,the only problem is the admins, they can think whatever they want, being wrong or not. Hahahah what a joke!
    and it makes no sense I dream of mine unban in my nightmares if I can play whenever I want.

And about you guys
    Keep Calm and open Your Mind , samp judge.
    Mr.[B]ean
    Mr.[B]ean
    Модератор
    Модератор

Post by Mr.[B]ean Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Don't give us a ' FUCK ' , We didn't force you to play here but you are banned now . That means even you play with another account we still know your identity . So , don't try to challenge this server administration team Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Главный админ
    Главный админ

Дата регистрации : 2014-05-17

Post by Admin Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Yes, we know enough to know is it a bug or is it a cheat. I repeat, don't try to bullshit us. "I can play whenever I want" thanks for the info, we know how to prevent ban evade. so play on any other server, maybe you'll find some silly admin-team who will tolerate you.

Topic's locked.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:58 am