SA:MP - Cops and Criminals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the server Cops and Criminals

Unban request

Robo.Cake

Дата регистрации : 2019-01-24
    Ник в игре : ???

Unban request Empty Unban request

Post by Robo.Cake Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:18 am

1. Your in-game username: Robo.Cake or RoboCake
    2. Reason of ban: SH
    3. Date: 24/01/2019
    4. Why you want to be unbanned: Speed Hack
    5. Anything to add?  
    This are photos of my sa-mp directories right after the ban,took 10-15 secs after. ( New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.)
    I did not use any hack at all..I'm playing here with my bestfriend irl Sarah because she enjoys your community..I have no interest at all of hacking bcs i want to stick with her.I started playing sa-mp in 2011-2012 which was the 0.3 C version.As you probably know on NRG you can speed up if you spam up arrow,so on cars you can switch on a inferior gear if you press s and after a sec if you again move forward you'll go a slightly faster,but not enough to be accoused of speed hacking..I have no interest in building a reputation here,i just want to play with Sarah and i'd be very gratefull if you'd unban me <3. I can pm you the links of the photos proofing that my sa mp directories are clean.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:03 am