SA:MP - Cops and Criminals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the server Cops and Criminals

2 posters

[UNBAN REQUEST] Sakjane

Sakjane

Дата регистрации : 2019-03-13
    Ник в игре : I dont get it

[UNBAN REQUEST] Sakjane Empty [UNBAN REQUEST] Sakjane

Post by Sakjane Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 am

1. Your in-game username: Sakjane
    2. Reason of ban: Auto +C
    3. Date: 14/3/19
    4. Why you want to be unbanned: Obviously because I want to play more in this server and I love this server. And, because this ban reason is false, so I want to appeal.
    5. Anything to add?:

Not to be Subjective here, but I know if a username in-game "NOOB" is an Admin. When I was running around playing with some other players like the usual, this "NOOB" challenging me to a 1vs1 battle. Of course, I accepted it. And when I died, i got no guns except Dessert Eagle, and that's where the problem begins, he can't dodge my Dessert Eagle bullets and banning me because of my Dessert Eagle C-Bugs. WHICH, I DON'T FIND BREAKING ANY RULES on the /rules section. I killed him like 2-3 times in a row and there you have it, banned. [UNBAN REQUEST] Sakjane Sa-mp-10

This is the 2nd time I got banned in this server for false accusations. I hope the Administration Team is considering this because if you all decided to not unban me, well, you all banned an innocent player who loves this server. That's all.

Best Regards,
    Sakjane.
    Admin
    Admin
    Главный админ
    Главный админ

Дата регистрации : 2014-05-17

[UNBAN REQUEST] Sakjane Empty Re: [UNBAN REQUEST] Sakjane

Post by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:23 pm

We got the video proof, where we can see your shooting. Especially pay attention to the way you shot with no reload. and this is not the scroll bug. this is the most obvious part.

Also we can see auto +c

Sakjane

Post by Sakjane Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:27 am

Aight, I actually use some Cleo plugins to do Auto +C and that thing doesn’t only C-Bug but also Scroll it. Wanna see some footage of it? I’ll record mine if y’all going to reconsider it.
    Sakjane

Post by Sakjane Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:30 am

Cuz the Plugin is so fast, i think other streamer didn’t see the “Crouch” part. I’ll record my footage soon.
    Admin
    Admin
    Главный админ
    Главный админ

Дата регистрации : 2014-05-17

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:42 am

Sakjane wrote:Aight, I actually use some Cleo plugins to do Auto +C and that thing doesn’t only C-Bug but also Scroll it
    This is why you got banned.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:17 am