SA:MP - Cops and Criminals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the server Cops and Criminals

hacker in general

Abdullah
    Начинающий
    Начинающий

Дата регистрации : 2019-07-27
    Ник в игре : SoulReaper

hacker in general Empty hacker in general

Post by Abdullah Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:03 am

your in game user name: Abdullah
    name of the rule breaker (admin/player):Natanael
    for which reason you are reporting: airbreak hack,fly through walls,car no break,regenerate health,no reload weapon amd sights nitro
    proofs: hacker in general Sa-mp-26

hacker in general Sa-mp-10

hacker in general Sa-mp-25
    any extra comments/notes: he told me in his portugal language: super polo voar artavessar paredes car no brak regenerar vida nao recarregar arma mira nitro.
    and the text you saw now is the same in the third step: "for which reason you are reporting"
    you can translate it yourself to see that my talking was right and also in the first picture he was shooting me with the shotgun and you can see the [DISPATCH] surrounded in black and the second picture he was using airbreak and i pointed the last kill in the kill board with balck because when i take the screenshot it wasn't appeared when he killed me with the shotgun so that's the reason of pointing it in black
    and the third picture he was pulling me up and up while i was spectating him and when you spectate a player it should show you what he is doing but when he started pulling me up i started watching my self going up and when i typed /specoff everything goes normal again.
    those are clearly clearly proofs and thanks for your support Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:48 am