SA:MP - Cops and Criminals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the server Cops and Criminals

3 posters

AV_Radmir Забанен Админом: Aimbot.cs

AV_Radmir
    Начинающий
    Начинающий

Дата регистрации : 2017-07-21

AV_Radmir Забанен Админом: Aimbot.cs Empty AV_Radmir Забанен Админом: Aimbot.cs

Post by AV_Radmir Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:14 am

1. Ваш игровой ник: AV_Radmir
    2. Причина бана: Aimbot.cs
    3. Комментарий по разбану: Я не аим! Я обычный стрелок, херачищий на дмах и гетто-тащер. Я не имею аимбота, ни каких-либо разновидностей читов! Если я завалил каких-то нубокопиков, которые стреляли по мне тазером, а я с диглом, M4 и броней, а вы считаете это за читерство - вы глубоко ошибаетесь! Вы хоть следили за моей стрельбой? Вы должны были сами увидеть, что они глупо двигались и вставали перед моим прицелом! Я играл на этом сервере год назад и до этих пор, мне полюбился ваш сервер и если вы откажете в разбане - вы потеряете игрока, полюбившего ваш сервер :C Прошу, от всей души прошу разбанить меня! Если бы мне было пофиг на этот сервер - я бы не писал всё это!
    EN ver.
    1. Your game nickname: AV_Radmir
    2. Reason for the ban: Aimbot.cs
    3. Comment on the slack: I'm not an Aimbot! I'm a normal shooter shooting on dm servers and a ghetto guy. I do not have an Aimbot or any kind of cheat! If I filled up some copnoobs that fired at me with a taser, and I with a dig, M4 and armor, and you think it's cheating - you are deeply mistaken! Did you even follow my shooting? You should have seen for yourself that they stupidly moved and stood in front of my sight! I played on this server a year ago and until then, I loved your server and if you refuse to dilute - you will lose the player who loved your server :C Please, unban me!
    Jihad
    Jihad
    Постоянный игрок
    Постоянный игрок

Дата регистрации : 2017-05-25
    Ник в игре : Walidu

AV_Radmir Забанен Админом: Aimbot.cs Empty Re: AV_Radmir Забанен Админом: Aimbot.cs

Post by Jihad Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:02 am

We were 3 cops, and we had full armour, full health, you were lonely, because I arrested your friend, you started shooting, you killed 2 cops and I was the last one, I was running and moving to avoid your shoots, but you didn't even miss one, I don't understand.
    - You were orange (low wanted level) and fastly you became recidivist, how the fuck?
    - Also you were shooting me and I was running to avoid it, you were looking too far but your shoots were going in my direction exactly
    - Without forgetting that you evaded the ban.
    - You said you played on this server a year ago, why you aren't using your old account then?
    AV_Radmir
    Начинающий
    Начинающий

AV_Radmir Забанен Админом: Aimbot.cs Empty Re: AV_Radmir Забанен Админом: Aimbot.cs

Post by AV_Radmir Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:36 am

Jihad wrote:We were 3 cops, and we had full armour, full health, you were lonely, because I arrested your friend, you started shooting, you killed 2 cops and I was the last one, I was running and moving to avoid your shoots, but you didn't even miss one, I don't understand.
    - You were orange (low wanted level) and fastly you became recidivist, how the fuck?
    - Also you were shooting me and I was running to avoid it, you were looking too far but your shoots were going in my direction exactly
    - Without forgetting that you evaded the ban.
    - You said you played on this server a year ago, why you aren't using your old account then?
    1. I had a Wanted level of 150 and when I started shooting at different 3 policemen the level became quickly replenished. PS: there are no cheats to quickly fill the wanted level
    2.Some of you tied me, I broke the cuffs run behind his back and killed one (he had no armor), then started another guy who shot me with a taser, and I wounded him with a deagle and finished off M4!
    3. When you caught my friend, I continued the line of shots at you, but did not have time to kill, because I flew to the ban
    4. The fact is, you were far away, and my mouse sensitivity is low and you are for me as in a Shooting gallery.
    5. What kind of ban is it?
    6. I played on the server for not even a year, but more ago. At that time, Shock was the only admin and then the server was closed for a long time. When I found that the server was reopened I went under the same login, but my progress was reset.
    Jihad
    Jihad
    Постоянный игрок
    Постоянный игрок

Post by Jihad Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:41 am

I agree with you, but you were orange, and I didn't have even the time to kill you, because I can't arrest a recidivist, and It wasn't me who cuffed your hands and you break them, I was too far, I was just watching, and you killed the last one when he tried to run away, but you killed all of them.
    And about evading the ban is, when you got banned from your current account you just have to appeal for unban here not to come with new account again, /rules 10 you knew it?
    AV_Radmir
    Начинающий
    Начинающий

Post by AV_Radmir Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:45 am

I have not registered other accounts. Why do you think so? I just asked my friend to convey my words. I was banned by IP and if I tried to register, then nothing would have happened
    Jihad
    Jihad
    Постоянный игрок
    Постоянный игрок

Post by Jihad Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:46 am

Anyway I said what I saw with my eyes, wait @Admin's decision.
    AV_Radmir
    Начинающий
    Начинающий

Post by AV_Radmir Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:50 am

I will say at last, I have about 600 level, I do not want to lose my progress, I do not want to lose merry moments due to some misunderstanding
    Admin
    Admin
    Главный админ
    Главный админ

Дата регистрации : 2014-05-17

Post by Admin Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:20 am

AV_Radmir wrote:I have about 600 level, I do not want to lose my progress
    I know that you've been playing here for around a year. It's not the point how high your level is. People can use this as they think that nobody would suspect them about using cheats, but we watch everyone with no exceptions. Personally, I wasn't there when it happened and i didn't see anything, although everything's possible.

Unbanned

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:28 am