SA:MP - Cops and Criminals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the server Cops and Criminals

3 posters

Cheaters and Report

Joe_Cash

Дата регистрации : 2017-07-27

Cheaters and Report Empty Cheaters and Report

Post by Joe_Cash Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Hello...My Char as you can see , is Joe_Cash ... I like this server and my birthday os 21/07/1980 ...So we all know i have been playing few games around....So...i start playing in your server and in chat i get a mensage saying.....If u see a cheater "report"....i see cheaters teleporting , every 1 minut....i report to you and i get ban ? If i did repeat myself , is because i see people using "cheat's" and isnt fair ...Like this guy who wa splaying this very morning, was killing everybody and got lvl 100 really fast cuz he couldnt die.....he laugh about it and joke about all he can do in the server to tuin my game experience....I think this situation is a little non-sense ...So....remove my ban...let my play and keep experience your server , so far , Good , and deal with the cheaters , otherwise reports will be send-on-site...TC and thanks for your time....
    OREN.56
    OREN.56
    Админ
    Админ

Дата регистрации : 2014-10-10
    Ник в игре : Barsuk
    Статус : kill

Cheaters and Report Empty Re: Cheaters and Report

Post by OREN.56 Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Варн был выдан за ложный report, у тебя я так понял все телепортировались, ты только за пол минуты на троих report написал, нужно быть уверенным в своих действиях!
    Joe_Cash

Дата регистрации : 2017-07-27

Post by Joe_Cash Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:46 am

Thanks for Ban me , when cheat civilian players shield the criminals.....accidents happend....i never was unfair and always help to keep a good gameplay.....Ban me , just show everybody that you lke more cheaters then true players....Thank god i didnt donate before explore more of the server and team.....thanks for ruin game....
    OREN.56
    OREN.56
    Админ
    Админ

Дата регистрации : 2014-10-10
    Ник в игре : Barsuk
    Статус : kill

Post by OREN.56 Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:54 am

Не однократное нарушение coprules 4, тебе ещё бан на копа и армию светит, когда зайдёшь!
    Admin
    Admin
    Главный админ
    Главный админ

Дата регистрации : 2014-05-17

Post by Admin Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:59 pm

It doesn't look that your birthday is in 1980. No need to be so dramatic here, just post your appeal according to the presented format.

The admin said that he warned you for multiple false reports. Then he said you have broken the 4th rule multiple times as well. And if you didn't know, it was a temporary ban just for 10 minutes, then you could join again. But I advise you to read the rules attentively one more time.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:41 pm